/ Practice areas
Urbanism, Infrastructure, Civil and Industrial Constructions
STOICA & Asociații provides legal assistance with regard to the legal matters arising from the process of obtaining specific urban planning documents, as well as building permits.
STOICA & Asociații provides legal assistance to local and foreign companies in a broad range of real estate projects – office buildings, residential complexes, industrial buildings, restitution of real estate properties – by undertaking due-diligence appraisals, in negotiating, preparing and reviewing the closing documents: sale agreements, project financing, lease and service, joint-venture agreements.
STOICA & Asociații’s expertise further covers negotiation, drafting and implementation of FIDIC agreements.
STOICA & Asociații provides legal assistance to clients, natural or legal persons, in connection with the drafting of the necessary documents for the registration in the integrated cadaster and land book system, but also in connection with the registration, correction and deregistration of the land book registered rights, as well as legal assistance and representation in the specific ways of appeal.
- Assisting and representing the beneficiary of the works from a construction contract in a litigation having as main object the interpretation of the clauses in FIDIC contracts
- Legal assistance and representation of some companies, in litigations regarding the annulment of the administrative acts of urbanism
- Legal assistance and representation of a real estate developer, in a litigation against the National Company of Highways and National Roads of Romania, regarding the expropriation of some landsplots
- Legal assistance and representation of an important real estate developer, in a series of litigations against the National Company of Highways and National Roads of Romania, regarding the expropriations and compensations generated by the refusal to issue administrative acts of urbanism
- Legal assistance provided to an important international financial institution and to the National Agency for Cadastre and Real Estate Advertising, having as object the analysis and revision of the real estate registration system in Romania
- Legal assistance and representation of a client, in the dispute having as object the termination of an exchange contract and compensations of over EUR 300 mil., against the Bucharest municipality, for non-compliance with the obligation to issue a PUZ, regarding a land in an area residential
- Legal assistance and representation of an important real estate investor, in litigation with the National Company of Motorways and National Roads of Romania, having as object expropriations and compensations for the refusal to issue a permit for obtaining a PUZ
- Legal assistance and representation of a municipality in internal arbitration disputes over compensation of more than EUR 1 mil., in connection with a FIDIC contract
- Legal aid granted to a major Italian construction consortium in drawing up a design contract under the FIDIC Yellow Paper
Legal 500, 2021 edition
STOICA & Asociații – Attorneys at Law has a top-notch reputation for civil and administrative litigation as well as international arbitration. The firm's varied client base, including public and private sector clients of all sizes, means its lawyers have strong expertise across a range of dispute types and sectors.
STOICA & Asociații offers to the clients advisory, assistance and representation services in litigations in the following practice areas and economic sectors:
Chambers Europe, 2021 edition
Well-regarded dispute resolution practice representing both domestic and international clients in criminal and civil litigation, as well as arbitration. Experienced in handling contentious cases from a variety of sectors, including construction, telecoms, pharmaceutical and financial services.