/ Practice areas
& Social Security
- performing due-diligence appraisals on labour law matters in mergers and acquisition projects;
- negotiating, drafting and registering the labour agreements with competent authorities;
- legal assistance provided to major multinational companies and to embassies in view of harmonizing the labour agreements with the Romanian labour law legislation;
- preparing legal opinions on corporate restructuring and lay-off procedures;
- assisting companies in negotiating collective labour agreements;
- representing companies in conflicts regarding discrimination and harassment, before the labour law courts, the administrative-jurisdictional authorities, and in labour law disputes with regard to the implementation, amendment and termination of employment agreements, contractual and/or contraventional liability pertaining to labour law;
- representing companies in discrimination disputes in front of the National Council for Fighting against Discrimination and in litigations in connection with the termination of labour contracts.
- Assisting and representing a major telecommunication company in collective conflicts regarding salary increases
- Assisting and representing an important player on the telecom market and a multinational pharma company in establishing the strategy and particular advise on collective bargaining procedures
- Assisting and representing a major telecommunication company and several multinational companies in discrimination cases
- Assisting and representing important financial institution in sensitive issues related to top management disputes concerning performance and termination of the employment contracts
- Assisting and representing an important electronic seller company in a restructuring procedure and in relation to day to day employment issues
- Assisting and representing a major telecommunication company in relation to an occupational health and safety conflict
- Assisting and representing the biggest retail company in day to day employment issues and in all types of labour conflicts
- Assisting and representing several diplomatic missions in Romania in day to day employment issues
- Assisting and representing of local and foreign companies in labour conflicts related to all kind of dismissal procedures, including collective redundancy programms
- Assisting and representing multinational companies and diplomatic missions regarding the drafting of the specific labour documents, such as internal rules and regulation, collective contracts, employment agreements, restructuring documents
Legal 500, 2021 edition
STOICA & Asociații – Attorneys at Law has a top-notch reputation for civil and administrative litigation as well as international arbitration. The firm's varied client base, including public and private sector clients of all sizes, means its lawyers have strong expertise across a range of dispute types and sectors.
STOICA & Asociații offers to the clients advisory, assistance and representation services in litigations in the following practice areas and economic sectors:
Chambers Europe, 2021 edition
Well-regarded dispute resolution practice representing both domestic and international clients in criminal and civil litigation, as well as arbitration. Experienced in handling contentious cases from a variety of sectors, including construction, telecoms, pharmaceutical and financial services.