/ Practice areas
Restructuring & Debt Recovering
STOICA & Asociații provides legal assistance to companies in crisis management cases, in pre-insolvency, establishing the reorganization plan and determining the recovery possibilities, managing the procedures regarding reorganization and in judiciary or voluntary liquidation.
The lawyers from STOICA & Asociații prepare the reorganization strategy further to negotiations with the main creditors and the reorganization plan of the debtor’s business activity, by monitoring the implementation thereof, as well as the payments schedule.
- Assisting and representing the biggest Romanian bank in the reorganization procedure of an important local real estate developer
- Assisting and representing a major Romanian bank in the reorganization procedure of company specializing in laminated products
- Assisting a major Romanian bank in the reorganization procedure of an important distributor of electronic and electric equipment finalized with the recovery of all commercial debts
- Assisting and representing an important Romanian bank in the insolvency procedure of a real estate developer
- Assisting and representing an important Romanian pharmaceutical company within the insolvency procedure of a major pharmaceutical trader
- Assisting and representing a major local bank in the procedure regarding the payment of the NPLs from the debtor’s guarantors
Legal 500, 2022 edition
STOICA & Asociații is a leading advisor to some of the largest banks operating in Romania, including Banca Comerciala Romana and BRD – Groupe Société Générale. The creditor-led work includes the management of high-volume debt recovery programmes, as well as more bespoke proceedings against larger debtors.