/ Practice areas
Restructuring & Debt Recovering
STOICA & Asociații provides legal assistance to companies in crisis management cases, in pre-insolvency, establishing the reorganization plan and determining the recovery possibilities, managing the procedures regarding reorganization and in judiciary or voluntary liquidation.
The lawyers from STOICA & Asociații prepare the reorganization strategy further to negotiations with the main creditors and the reorganization plan of the debtor’s business activity, by monitoring the implementation thereof, as well as the payments schedule.
- Assisting and representing the biggest Romanian bank in the reorganization procedure of an important local real estate developer
- Assisting and representing a major Romanian bank in the reorganization procedure of company specializing in laminated products
- Assisting a major Romanian bank in the reorganization procedure of an important distributor of electronic and electric equipment finalized with the recovery of all commercial debts
- Assisting and representing an important Romanian bank in the insolvency procedure of a real estate developer
- Assisting and representing an important Romanian pharmaceutical company within the insolvency procedure of a major pharmaceutical trader
- Assisting and representing a major local bank in the procedure regarding the payment of the NPLs from the debtor’s guarantors
Legal 500, 2021 edition
STOICA & Asociații – Attorneys at Law has a top-notch reputation for civil and administrative litigation as well as international arbitration. The firm's varied client base, including public and private sector clients of all sizes, means its lawyers have strong expertise across a range of dispute types and sectors.
STOICA & Asociații has solid expertise representing creditors, including major financial institutions such as Banca Comercială Română, in commercial debt recovery claims.
STOICA & Asociații offers to the clients advisory, assistance and representation services in litigations in the following practice areas and economic sectors:
Chambers Europe, 2021 edition
Well-regarded dispute resolution practice representing both domestic and international clients in criminal and civil litigation, as well as arbitration. Experienced in handling contentious cases from a variety of sectors, including construction, telecoms, pharmaceutical and financial services.