/ Practice areas
The lawyers from STOICA & Asociații enjoy an extensive experience, by ensuring legal assistance and representation throughout all the phases of the insolvency procedure (observation, reorganization, bankruptcy), including the ancillary issues (annulment of illegal acts).
Moreover, the lawyers from STOICA & Asociații manage the reorganization and the judicial/voluntary liquidation procedures.
- Assisting and representing the biggest Romanian bank in connection with the full-fledged case management of a portfolio of more than 1,000 insolvency cases of microenterprises having their headquarters throughout Romania
- Assisting and representing the buyer of the majority stake in a company listed on the Romanian stock exchange in the revision claim against the final decision issued in the file whose subject is the action filed by the seller by which the latter requested the cancellation of the transaction
- Legal assistance and representation of one of the most important banks in Romania in order to initiate insolvency proceedings regarding small and medium enterprises that have not fulfilled their obligations under the credit agreements
- Drafting of claims and appeals in the insolvency procedure in order to capitalize the claim of one of the most important banks in Romania in the amount of EUR 6.5 mil. - the only secured claim in the procedure
- Assisting and representing the biggest Romanian bank in the insolvency procedure of a major constructions group of companies, mainly in the procedures regarding the annulment of fraudulent transactions between the affiliated companies
- Assisting and representing a company within the group of the biggest Romanian bank in the bankruptcy procedure of a pharmaceutical company
- Asistarea și reprezentarea celor mai mari bănci din România în legătură cu procedura insolvenței a mai multor societăți: al doilea mare producător de carne din România, un producător de bere și un dezvoltator imobiliar
- Asistarea unui important producător de sisteme de încălzire în procedura insolvenței unor societăți din industria sistemelor de încălzire
Legal 500, 2021 edition
STOICA & Asociații – Attorneys at Law has a top-notch reputation for civil and administrative litigation as well as international arbitration. The firm's varied client base, including public and private sector clients of all sizes, means its lawyers have strong expertise across a range of dispute types and sectors.
STOICA & Asociații has solid expertise representing creditors, including major financial institutions such as Banca Comercială Română, in commercial debt recovery claims.
STOICA & Asociații offers to the clients advisory, assistance and representation services in litigations in the following practice areas and economic sectors:
Chambers Europe, 2021 edition
Well-regarded dispute resolution practice representing both domestic and international clients in criminal and civil litigation, as well as arbitration. Experienced in handling contentious cases from a variety of sectors, including construction, telecoms, pharmaceutical and financial services.