/ Practice areas
The lawyers from STOICA & Asociații provide legal assistance and representation in litigations with regard to the challenging of the awarding of public procurement agreements, in the court proceedings and requests relating to compensations for reparation of damages caused during the awarding procedure, but also in connection with the enforcement, nullity, annulment, termination or the unilateral termination of public procurement agreements.
The expertise in this area of practice covers both the legal services provided with regard to the challenges submitted to the competent administrative-jurisdictional body (National Council for Solving Challenges), and the litigations settled by the courts of law.
- Assisting and representing the client in a series of litigations related to the award of an important public procurement procedure regarding a major infrastructure project in Romania, the contract being financed in a percentage of 85% from the general budget of the European Union
- Assisting and representing one of the biggest defence Romanian companies in connection with the annulment of a public procurement procedure pertaining to military defense vehicles
- Assisting and representing a big Romanian automotive company in connection with a litigation concerning a public procurement procedure organized by the largest Romanian natural gas producer and supplier
- Representing and assisting of a service provider in the field of reforestation in a litigation in connection with the ascertainment of the absolute nullity of an abusive clause from a public acquisition contract
- Assisting and representing of an important security solutions provider in connection with the challenging of a public tender organised by the biggest oil & gas company in Romania regarding the acquisition of fire detecting systems
- Assisting and representing companies from a major local holding acting on the security services market in connection with challenging of public tenders;
- Assisting and representing companies from a major local companies holding acting on the security services market in connection with the challenging of the observations made by the Romanian Court of Accounts regarding a public acquisition agreement
- Assisting and representing major players from the IT market with respect to the proceedings regarding the acquisition of various IT systems, for instance, the system for the management of the Danube river traffic and the management of the tactical and operational information
Legal 500, 2021 edition
STOICA & Asociații – Attorneys at Law has a top-notch reputation for civil and administrative litigation as well as international arbitration. The firm's varied client base, including public and private sector clients of all sizes, means its lawyers have strong expertise across a range of dispute types and sectors.
STOICA & Asociații offers to the clients advisory, assistance and representation services in litigations in the following practice areas and economic sectors:
Chambers Europe, 2021 edition
Well-regarded dispute resolution practice representing both domestic and international clients in criminal and civil litigation, as well as arbitration. Experienced in handling contentious cases from a variety of sectors, including construction, telecoms, pharmaceutical and financial services.