/ Lawyers / Partners
Mircea Bogdan POPESCU
- 2009 – present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociații.
- Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, 2007;
- French-Romanian Law College for European Studies– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University (Romania) / Université Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (France), 2006;
- Master studies in Criminal Law, Montpellier I University, 2008.
- English, French and German.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2009.
Mircea Bogdan Popescu assisted and represented Romanian and foreign clients in civil law litigations, especially in IP dispute resolution cases in connection with trademarks, patents, intellectual property and other related rights. Moreover, he elaborated litigation strategies and represented clients in administrative and fiscal contentious matters, unfair competition and banking issues.
In connection with competition law, Mircea Bogdan Popescu assisted clients in the investigations carried out by the Competition Council in various industries (recycling of electronic products, pharmaceuticals) with regard to alleged beaches of competition law rules (e.g. cartels, abuse of dominant position, economic concentrations etc.) and rendered legal assistance with regard to distribution contracts generating competition law issues.
Mircea Bogdan Popescu assisted and represented clients before the international arbitration courts.