/ Lawyers / Partners
Daniel Alexandru ARAGEA
- 2009-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociații.
- Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, 2009;
- Master studies in Business law – Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, 2010;
- British Law Centre, Diploma in English Law and Legal Skills, 2020-2021.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2009.
Daniel Alexandru Aragea assisted and represented Romanian and foreign clients in civil law litigations, especially with regard to civil contracts, in real estate matters, in the administrative procedures before the Competition Council, and in litigation arisen from the decisions of the Competition Council.
Daniel Alexandru Aragea assisted and represented clients before the local and international arbitral courts (ICC Paris).