„Experienced and respected litigation team assisting clients from the private and public sectors with cases relating to construction, environment and financial services. Possesses considerable experience in cases involving restructuring and insolvency, IP, tax and competition issues. Diverse client roster contains a range of prominent domestic and international companies from the life sciences, telecoms and metals sectors. Also active in international arbitration.”
STOICA & Asociaţii provides legal assistance with regard to the legal matters arising from the process of obtaining specific urban planning documents, as well as building permits.
STOICA & Asociaţii provides legal assistance to local and foreign companies in a broad range of real estate projects – office buildings, residential complexes, industrial buildings, restitution of real estate properties – by undertaking due-diligence appraisals, in negotiating, preparing and reviewing the closing documents: sale agreements, project financing, lease and service, joint-venture agreements.
STOICA & Asociaţii’s expertise further covers negotiation, drafting and implementation of FIDIC agreements.
STOICA & Asociaţii provides legal assistance to clients, natural or legal persons, in connection with the drafting of the necessary documents for the registration in the integrated cadaster and land book system, but also in connection with the registration, correction and deregistration of the land book registered rights, as well as legal assistance and representation in the specific ways of appeal.
- Assisting and representing of a client in a litigation regarding the termination of an exchange contract and damage claims amounting to Eur 300 mil. filed against the Bucharest Municipality for the violation of the obligation to issue a Regional Urban/Town Planning with regard to a real estate property in a residential area of Bucharest;
- Assisting and representing of an important real estate developer in a series of litigations against the National Company for Highways and National Roads in Romania (CNADR) regarding expropriations and indemnifications generated by the refuse to issue the Regional Urban/Town Planning permit;
- Assisting and representing a municipality in an internal arbitral case regarding claim for indemnification amounting to more than Eur 1 mil. with regard to a FIDIC contract;
- Assisting a big Italian construction consortium in drafting a design agreement according to FIDIC Yellow Book;
- Representing Romania’s largest hotel chain in connection with obliging Cluj Napoca local authorities to issue an express derogation from the urbanism documentation and developing an important commercial objective, considering that the investment does not have a negative impact on the environment;
- Drafting due diligence analysis and drafting, negotiating of sale – purchase agreements in connection with real estate properties for numerous real estate developers (i.e. Spark and Primavera Development) or for embassies of foreign countries in Romania;