„Experienced and respected litigation team assisting clients from the private and public sectors with cases relating to construction, environment and financial services. Possesses considerable experience in cases involving restructuring and insolvency, IP, tax and competition issues. Diverse client roster contains a range of prominent domestic and international companies from the life sciences, telecoms and metals sectors. Also active in international arbitration.”
STOICA & Asociaţii provides legal assistance to companies in crisis management cases, in pre-insolvency, establishing the reorganization plan and determining the recovery possibilities, managing the procedures regarding reorganization and in judiciary or voluntary liquidation.
The lawyers from STOICA & Asociaţii prepare the reorganization strategy further to negotiations with the main creditors and the reorganization plan of the debtor’s business activity, by monitoring the implementation thereof, as well as the payments schedule.
- Assisting and representing the biggest Romanian bank in the reorganization procedure of an important local real estate developer;
- Assisting and representing a major Romanian bank in the reorganization procedure of company specializing in laminated products;
- Assisting a major Romanian bank in the reorganization procedure of an important distributor of electronic and electric equipment finalized with the recovery of all commercial debts;
- Assisting and representing an important Romanian bank in the insolvency procedure of a real estate developer;
- Assisting and representing a property management company in the insolvency procedure of a local real estate developer;
- Assisting and representing an important Romanian pharmaceutical company within the insolvency procedure of a major pharmaceutical trader;
- Assisting and representing a major local bank in the procedure regarding the payment of the NPLs from the debtor’s guarantors;
- Assisting and representing an important producer of heating systems in the insolvency procedure of various companies from the heating systems industry.