„Experienced and respected litigation team assisting clients from the private and public sectors with cases relating to construction, environment and financial services. Possesses considerable experience in cases involving restructuring and insolvency, IP, tax and competition issues. Diverse client roster contains a range of prominent domestic and international companies from the life sciences, telecoms and metals sectors. Also active in international arbitration.”
The lawyers from STOICA & Asociaţii provide legal assistance and representation in litigations with regard to the challenging of the awarding of public procurement agreements, in the court proceedings and requests relating to compensations for reparation of damages caused during the awarding procedure, but also in connection with the enforcement, nullity, annulment, termination or the unilateral termination of public procurement agreements.
The expertise in this area of practice covers both the legal services provided with regard to the challenges submitted to the competent administrative-jurisdictional body (National Council for Solving Challenges), and the litigations settled by the courts of law.
Relevant experience [+]
- Assisting and representing of a turnkey supplier and systems integrator of mission critical systems in connection with the challenging of a public tender organised by the biggest oil company in Romania regarding the acquisition of fire detecting systems;;
- Assisting and representing companies from a major local holding acting on the security services market in connection with challenging of public tenders;
- Assisting and representing companies from a major local holding acting on the security services market in connection with the challenging of the observations made by the Romanian Court of Accounts regarding a public acquisition agreement;
- Assisting and representing major players from the IT market with respect to the proceedings regarding the acquisition of various IT systems, for instance, the system for the management of the Danube river traffic and the management of the tactical and operational information;
- Assisting and representing a major Romanian energy producer in various procedures and litigations related to public procurement agreements;.
- Assisting and representing a big construction consortium in proceedings and litigation related to an award of a procurement agreement for the rehabilitation of a railway network.