- 1999-2006: Judge;
- 2008-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Law Faculty, Babeş-Bolyai University from Cluj-Napoca, 1998;
- National Institute for Magistracy, 1999;
- Asser College Europe, TMC Asser Institute, The Hague, Holland, 2002.
- English and French.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
As a pleading lawyer, Veronica Dobozi assisted Romanian and foreign clients in criminal investigations, in contraventional law matters, in litigations before the European Convention for Human Rights, family law litigations, in procedures in connection with international cases of children kidnapping.
Preoccupied by the global situation of the financial institutions, we find [+]
Article published in the magazine The Investor (anniversary number December 2008 – January 2009) .
The most important capital in the construction of a law firm is the reputation. [+]
Article published in the magazine The Investor (collection number, December 2008 – January 2009).
Incipient forms of the lawyer profession existed since long time in the Romanian States. [+]