- 1999-2006: Judge;
- 2008-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Law Faculty, Babeş-Bolyai University from Cluj-Napoca, 1998;
- National Institute for Magistracy, 1999;
- Asser College Europe, TMC Asser Institute, The Hague, Holland, 2002.
- English and French.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
As a pleading lawyer, Veronica Dobozi assisted Romanian and foreign clients in criminal investigations, in contraventional law matters, in litigations before the European Convention for Human Rights, family law litigations, in procedures in connection with international cases of children kidnapping.
Author: Daniel Aragea, associate lawyer STOICA & Asociaţii
The market entry of the mobile virtual network operators leads to an increase [+]
STOICA & Asociatii Lawyers participated at the International Conference „ Modern trends [+]
Starting on September 1, 2012, Stoica & Asociatii announces the promotion as partners [+]