- 1999-2006: Judge;
- 2008-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Law Faculty, Babeş-Bolyai University from Cluj-Napoca, 1998;
- National Institute for Magistracy, 1999;
- Asser College Europe, TMC Asser Institute, The Hague, Holland, 2002.
- English and French.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
As a pleading lawyer, Veronica Dobozi assisted Romanian and foreign clients in criminal investigations, in contraventional law matters, in litigations before the European Convention for Human Rights, family law litigations, in procedures in connection with international cases of children kidnapping.
„The capacity of the IP team of STOICA& Asociatii to rapidly react in case [+]
Author: Oana Zamă, Managing Associate STOICA & Asociaţii
It is well known that in Romania, in the last years, the discussions regarding [+]
In the solemn atmosphere of the Ballroom „Le Diplomat” of Athenee Palace Hilton Hotel [+]