- 1999-2006: Judge;
- 2008-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Law Faculty, Babeş-Bolyai University from Cluj-Napoca, 1998;
- National Institute for Magistracy, 1999;
- Asser College Europe, TMC Asser Institute, The Hague, Holland, 2002.
- English and French.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
As a pleading lawyer, Veronica Dobozi assisted Romanian and foreign clients in criminal investigations, in contraventional law matters, in litigations before the European Convention for Human Rights, family law litigations, in procedures in connection with international cases of children kidnapping.
Author: Marius Chelaru, junior lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii
The matrimonial regime represents the totality of the legal norms that regulate [+]
Author: Valentina Preda, Managing Associate, STOICA & Asociaţii
An issue was widely debated in the judicial practice in connection with the capacity [+]
Author: Veronica Dobozi, Managing Associate, STOICA & Asociaţii
In the last decade, the case law of the European Court of Human Rights [+]
Publication: Juridice.ro, January 15, 2013
Author: Andreea Micu, senior associate, STOICA & Asociaţii
The European Court of Human Rights passed on January 8, 2013 the judgment [+]