- 1999-2006: Judge;
- 2008-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Law Faculty, Babeş-Bolyai University from Cluj-Napoca, 1998;
- National Institute for Magistracy, 1999;
- Asser College Europe, TMC Asser Institute, The Hague, Holland, 2002.
- English and French.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
As a pleading lawyer, Veronica Dobozi assisted Romanian and foreign clients in criminal investigations, in contraventional law matters, in litigations before the European Convention for Human Rights, family law litigations, in procedures in connection with international cases of children kidnapping.
Year 2013 brings in the spotlight aspects regarding protection of the personal [+]
STOICA & Asociatii was ranked in the international legal guide Legal 500, 2013 edition [+]
Author: Anca Liana Caraiola, senior partner, STOICA & Asociaţii
To read the entire interview (in Romanian), please access the link from below: [+]
Authors: Laura Elena Radu, senior partner and Daniel Aragea, associate lawyer STOICA & Asociaţii
The team of lawyers from STOICA & Asociaţii composed by Prof. Valeriu Stoica [+]