- 1999-2006: Judge;
- 2008-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Law Faculty, Babeş-Bolyai University from Cluj-Napoca, 1998;
- National Institute for Magistracy, 1999;
- Asser College Europe, TMC Asser Institute, The Hague, Holland, 2002.
- English and French.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
As a pleading lawyer, Veronica Dobozi assisted Romanian and foreign clients in criminal investigations, in contraventional law matters, in litigations before the European Convention for Human Rights, family law litigations, in procedures in connection with international cases of children kidnapping.
The law firm STOICA & Asociaţii was the main sponsor of the National Arts Festival „Florian Pittiș”, [+]
With the occasion of celebrating 800 years from the signing of “Magna Carta” the scholarship “Magna Carta” was launched in the conference “Rule of Law and Magna Carta”. [+]
As every year, AHK România organised in January 2016, at the Palace of Parliament, the 14th edition of the Annual Reception. [+]