- 1999-2006: Judge;
- 2008-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Law Faculty, Babeş-Bolyai University from Cluj-Napoca, 1998;
- National Institute for Magistracy, 1999;
- Asser College Europe, TMC Asser Institute, The Hague, Holland, 2002.
- English and French.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
As a pleading lawyer, Veronica Dobozi assisted Romanian and foreign clients in criminal investigations, in contraventional law matters, in litigations before the European Convention for Human Rights, family law litigations, in procedures in connection with international cases of children kidnapping.
The Public Acquisitions Magazine no. 106 from July published an extensive interview with Dan-Rareş Răducanu, Senior Partner STOICA & Asociaţii, [+]
Through Decision no. 132/2016 from 27 June 2016 issued by the Bucharest Appeal Court the appeal formulated by the Romanian Commercial Bank (BCR) was admitted against the Decision no [+]
Through Decision no. 2026/17 June 2016 the High Court of Cassation and Justice rejected the appeals formulated by the fiscal authorities, maintaining the Civil Decision no. 887/18 March 2014 issued by the Bucharest Appeal Court [+]