- 1999-2006: Judge;
- 2008-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Law Faculty, Babeş-Bolyai University from Cluj-Napoca, 1998;
- National Institute for Magistracy, 1999;
- Asser College Europe, TMC Asser Institute, The Hague, Holland, 2002.
- English and French.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
As a pleading lawyer, Veronica Dobozi assisted Romanian and foreign clients in criminal investigations, in contraventional law matters, in litigations before the European Convention for Human Rights, family law litigations, in procedures in connection with international cases of children kidnapping.
In 2017, the Faculty of Law of the West Timisoara University celebrates 25 years from its foundation.
The European publication „Managing Intellectual Property”, monthly IP magazine, released the top of the most important Romanian players in IP for 2017.
With the occasion of the JURIDICE GALA, organized on 2nd of February 2017 at the headquarters of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania, were granted the 2016 awards of the Society for Juridical Sciences.
Integration of the legal services is a necessity imposed by the legal market, says Valeriu Stoica, Founding Partner STOICA & Asociaţii, in an interview awarded to BizLawyer.