- 1999-2006: Judge;
- 2008-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Law Faculty, Babeş-Bolyai University from Cluj-Napoca, 1998;
- National Institute for Magistracy, 1999;
- Asser College Europe, TMC Asser Institute, The Hague, Holland, 2002.
- English and French.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
As a pleading lawyer, Veronica Dobozi assisted Romanian and foreign clients in criminal investigations, in contraventional law matters, in litigations before the European Convention for Human Rights, family law litigations, in procedures in connection with international cases of children kidnapping.
Valeriu STOICA, PhD., university professor at the Faculty of Law from University of Bucharest and Founding Partner of STOICA & Asociaţii, [+]
Valeriu STOICA, Founding Partner STOICA & Asociaţii, was interviewed by the culture magazine DILEMA VECHE, having the issue’s topic „Good manners in business”. [+]
As a result of the remarkable professional results, Dragoş Bogdan was promoted [+]
Universul Juridic Publishing House announced that starting with 2017 the Romanian Private Law Magazine (RPLM) will be issued each three months and that the board will be handed over to a new team: [+]