- 1999-2006: Judge;
- 2008-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Law Faculty, Babeş-Bolyai University from Cluj-Napoca, 1998;
- National Institute for Magistracy, 1999;
- Asser College Europe, TMC Asser Institute, The Hague, Holland, 2002.
- English and French.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
As a pleading lawyer, Veronica Dobozi assisted Romanian and foreign clients in criminal investigations, in contraventional law matters, in litigations before the European Convention for Human Rights, family law litigations, in procedures in connection with international cases of children kidnapping.
Valeriu STOICA, Founding Partner STOICA & Asociaţii, was interviewed by QMagazine, in which he spoke about the Romanian society and his passions. [+]
The law firm STOICA & Asociații hosted on the 9th of June the visit of the participants to the Leadership Programme for Young Legal Professionals from Republic of Moldova (LEAD 2017).
The RADU BUFAN Conference „Difficult fiscal law issues (4th edition)” was organized by the Juridical Science Society on 18th of May at CCIR Business Center, Alexandru Ioan Cuza Hall.