- 1999-2006: Judge;
- 2008-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Law Faculty, Babeş-Bolyai University from Cluj-Napoca, 1998;
- National Institute for Magistracy, 1999;
- Asser College Europe, TMC Asser Institute, The Hague, Holland, 2002.
- English and French.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
As a pleading lawyer, Veronica Dobozi assisted Romanian and foreign clients in criminal investigations, in contraventional law matters, in litigations before the European Convention for Human Rights, family law litigations, in procedures in connection with international cases of children kidnapping.
The series of GDPR articles continues on Hotnews.ro portal by the publishing of the article “Reviewing the Consent Guidelines – a step forward to the implementation of the GDPR rules”.
In the article “Civil Rights for Humanoid Robots?” published on the Hotnews.ro portal, the authors tried to answer the question: “Is a humanoid robot a thing or a being?”
A follow-up in the series of articles dedicated to the legal issues with regard to the personal data, the article „GDPR – too little, too late? The handling of the personal data in the “Big Data Era” [+]