- 1999-2006: Judge;
- 2008-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Law Faculty, Babeş-Bolyai University from Cluj-Napoca, 1998;
- National Institute for Magistracy, 1999;
- Asser College Europe, TMC Asser Institute, The Hague, Holland, 2002.
- English and French.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
As a pleading lawyer, Veronica Dobozi assisted Romanian and foreign clients in criminal investigations, in contraventional law matters, in litigations before the European Convention for Human Rights, family law litigations, in procedures in connection with international cases of children kidnapping.
In the article “The removal of the state attorneys from managing position – between the Constitutional Court Decision and the beauty of Law” [+]
The series of GDPR articles continues on Hotnews.ro portal by the publishing of the article “EUCJ: the administrator of a “fan page” hosted by Facebook can handle data processing [+]
The complainant, Ioan (Nelu) Dumitrescu, represented by a team of attorneys from STOICA & Asociaţii, [+]