- 2007 – present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, 2007;
- French-Romanian Law College for European Studies– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University (Romania) / Université Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (France), 2006;
- Master studies in Business Law, French-Romanian Law College for European Studies– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University (Romania) / Université Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (France), 2008.
- English, French and Spanish.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
Irina Andreea Micu assisted and represented Romanian and foreign clients in civil law litigations, IP dispute resolution cases especially in connection with trademarks, patents, intellectual property and other related rights.
She was active in competition law cases, assisting clients in the investigations carried out by the Competition Council in various industries with regard to alleged beaches of competition law rules (e.g. cartels, abuse of dominant position, economic concentrations etc.) and rendered legal assistance in various projects that generated competition law issues.
Irina Andreea Micu assisted and represented clients before the local and international arbitration courts (ICC Paris).
“Leading law firm STOICA & Asociatii commands the respect of rivals in patent litigation and IP transactions in Romania. Its IP department is led by Dragos Bogdan and veteran litigator Valeriu Stoica. In IP matters both senior practitioners are supported by a team of junior lawyers, including Irina Andreea Micu and Mihai Stanescu.”
The Competition Council recently published a “blacklist” of companies it sanctioned for bid-rigging, as a consequence of the investigations carried out by this authority. About the context of this unique measure and about the legal consequences, in the article written by Daniel-Alexandru Aragea – Partner.
Veronica Dobozi – Partner – is questioning in the material published on Hotnews.ro if the legal definition of the human being is an urgent necessity.
About the changes made to the compensation regime for nationalized buildings by setting up an evaluation system that uses the notarial grid valid at the date of issuance of the decision by the National Commission, in the article signed by Veronica Dobozi – Partner. Details, here.
Andrei Buga – Partner wrote about changes in labor relations in the context of the Covid 19 pandemic. Details, here.