- 2007 – present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, 2007;
- French-Romanian Law College for European Studies– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University (Romania) / Université Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (France), 2006;
- Master studies in Business Law, French-Romanian Law College for European Studies– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University (Romania) / Université Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (France), 2008.
- English, French and Spanish.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
Irina Andreea Micu assisted and represented Romanian and foreign clients in civil law litigations, IP dispute resolution cases especially in connection with trademarks, patents, intellectual property and other related rights.
She was active in competition law cases, assisting clients in the investigations carried out by the Competition Council in various industries with regard to alleged beaches of competition law rules (e.g. cartels, abuse of dominant position, economic concentrations etc.) and rendered legal assistance in various projects that generated competition law issues.
Irina Andreea Micu assisted and represented clients before the local and international arbitration courts (ICC Paris).
“Leading law firm STOICA & Asociatii commands the respect of rivals in patent litigation and IP transactions in Romania. Its IP department is led by Dragos Bogdan and veteran litigator Valeriu Stoica. In IP matters both senior practitioners are supported by a team of junior lawyers, including Irina Andreea Micu and Mihai Stanescu.”
The European publication „Managing Intellectual Property”, monthly IP magazine, released the top of the most important Romanian players in IP for 2017.
With the occasion of the JURIDICE GALA, organized on 2nd of February 2017 at the headquarters of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania, were granted the 2016 awards of the Society for Juridical Sciences.
Integration of the legal services is a necessity imposed by the legal market, says Valeriu Stoica, Founding Partner STOICA & Asociaţii, in an interview awarded to BizLawyer.
STOICA & Asociații built a real “arbitration school”, so that each member helps the others or teach them in a synergy, so that he/she can be useful when clients request legal support in arbitration cases.