- 2007 – present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, 2007;
- French-Romanian Law College for European Studies– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University (Romania) / Université Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (France), 2006;
- Master studies in Business Law, French-Romanian Law College for European Studies– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University (Romania) / Université Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (France), 2008.
- English, French and Spanish.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
Irina Andreea Micu assisted and represented Romanian and foreign clients in civil law litigations, IP dispute resolution cases especially in connection with trademarks, patents, intellectual property and other related rights.
She was active in competition law cases, assisting clients in the investigations carried out by the Competition Council in various industries with regard to alleged beaches of competition law rules (e.g. cartels, abuse of dominant position, economic concentrations etc.) and rendered legal assistance in various projects that generated competition law issues.
Irina Andreea Micu assisted and represented clients before the local and international arbitration courts (ICC Paris).
“Leading law firm STOICA & Asociatii commands the respect of rivals in patent litigation and IP transactions in Romania. Its IP department is led by Dragos Bogdan and veteran litigator Valeriu Stoica. In IP matters both senior practitioners are supported by a team of junior lawyers, including Irina Andreea Micu and Mihai Stanescu.”
On the legal news platform Bizlawyer.ro it was published the article „The taming of the shrew or how the simplified arbitral procedure can come to the rescue of the Romanian business environment” [+]
For whom he does not know, Trump is also a wine grower! Trump Winery is the largest wine domain in Virginia on the East coast of the United States. It was bought in 2010 and is managed by Eric, the son of lui Donald Trump.
„Starting from January 1st, 2018, a new set of rules for either domestic or international arbitration proceedings organised by the Court of International Commercial Arbitration attached to Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania (The Romanian Court of International Commercial Arbitration) are applicable.”