- 2007 – present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, 2007;
- French-Romanian Law College for European Studies– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University (Romania) / Université Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (France), 2006;
- Master studies in Business Law, French-Romanian Law College for European Studies– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University (Romania) / Université Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (France), 2008.
- English, French and Spanish.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
Irina Andreea Micu assisted and represented Romanian and foreign clients in civil law litigations, IP dispute resolution cases especially in connection with trademarks, patents, intellectual property and other related rights.
She was active in competition law cases, assisting clients in the investigations carried out by the Competition Council in various industries with regard to alleged beaches of competition law rules (e.g. cartels, abuse of dominant position, economic concentrations etc.) and rendered legal assistance in various projects that generated competition law issues.
Irina Andreea Micu assisted and represented clients before the local and international arbitration courts (ICC Paris).
“Leading law firm STOICA & Asociatii commands the respect of rivals in patent litigation and IP transactions in Romania. Its IP department is led by Dragos Bogdan and veteran litigator Valeriu Stoica. In IP matters both senior practitioners are supported by a team of junior lawyers, including Irina Andreea Micu and Mihai Stanescu.”
The article „What are the personal data?” was published on the legal news platform Juridice.ro and can be read (in Romanian) here
In the article „The Rubik Cube of GDPR: perspectives and multiple sides” published on the news platform Hotnews.ro, the authors, Dragoş Bogdan – Senior Partner and Andreea Micu – Partner, [+]
On the legal news platform Bizlawyer.ro it was published the article „ Selective networks of luxury brands: are the restrictions of online sales in harmony with EU Competition law?” by Andreea Micu – Partner and Ramona Bădescu – Associate, STOICA & Asociaţii [+]
In the article „ECHR. Personal data. Health. Disclosure by psychiatrist to journalists and family. The case of Mockute v. Lithuania” published on the legal news platform Juridice.ro, the authors, Dragoş Bogdan – Senior Partner and Andreea Micu – Partner, STOICA & Asociaţii, pointed out that [+]