- 2007 – present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociaţii.
- Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, 2007;
- French-Romanian Law College for European Studies– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University (Romania) / Université Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (France), 2006;
- Master studies in Business Law, French-Romanian Law College for European Studies– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University (Romania) / Université Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (France), 2008.
- English, French and Spanish.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
Irina Andreea Micu assisted and represented Romanian and foreign clients in civil law litigations, IP dispute resolution cases especially in connection with trademarks, patents, intellectual property and other related rights.
She was active in competition law cases, assisting clients in the investigations carried out by the Competition Council in various industries with regard to alleged beaches of competition law rules (e.g. cartels, abuse of dominant position, economic concentrations etc.) and rendered legal assistance in various projects that generated competition law issues.
Irina Andreea Micu assisted and represented clients before the local and international arbitration courts (ICC Paris).
“Leading law firm STOICA & Asociatii commands the respect of rivals in patent litigation and IP transactions in Romania. Its IP department is led by Dragos Bogdan and veteran litigator Valeriu Stoica. In IP matters both senior practitioners are supported by a team of junior lawyers, including Irina Andreea Micu and Mihai Stanescu.”
The series of articles on artificial intelligence continues by the publishing of the article “Will it be the advisory services taken over by robots?”, written by Veronica Dobozi (Partner) and Tudor Colţan (Associate).
The whole material (in Romanian) can be read here.
Valentina Preda (Partner) showed in the article “The Enforcing of Judgments regarding Juveniles or Kramer versus Kramer” published on the Hotnews.ro news portal [+]
In the article “Why do you think your company is not “targeted” by GDPR provisions and why are you mistaken?” published on the Hotnews.ro news portal [+]
Cristiana I. STOICA, attorney-at-law from Bucharest Bar, has been appointed by the ICC World Council decision of 21 June 2018, upon the proposal of the National Committee of ICC Romania, member of the Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce, [+]