After 9 years from Romania’s accession to the European Union, law specialists from Romania are constantly confronted in their daily activity with issues regarding the interpretation and application of the European Law. Moreover, the economic crisis that affected severely the economies of the member states generated pertinent questions regarding the future of the European Union at an institutional / political level and from the economical / social model point of view.
In this context, the law firm STOICA & Asociaţii, the Faculty of Law from the University of Bucharest and the Romanian-French Law College for European Studies organise the conference “Current Issues of Institutional and Private European Law – 3rd edition”, that will take place on Friday, 17 June 2016, between 9.00 – 17.30, at the Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest, Constantin Stoicescu Hall.
• Prof. Univ. Vlad Constantinesco PhD, University of Strasbourg;
• Conf. Univ. Anne Rigaux PhD, Sorbonne, Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne University;
• Prof. Univ. Denys Simon PhD, Sorbonne, Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne University;
• Prof. Univ. Camelia Toader PhD, Judge at the European Union Court of Justice.
• Prof. Univ. Valeriu Stoica PhD, Founding Partner, STOICA & Asociaţii;
• Prof. Univ. Vlad Constantinesco PhD, University of Strasbourg.