/ Lawyers / Senior Partners
Laura Elena MIHALACHE
- 2002-present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociații.
- Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, 2002;
- French-Romanian Law College for European Studies– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University (Romania) / Université Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (France), 2002.
- English, French and German.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2003.
Laura Elena Mihalache enjoys a wide professional experience achieved both in advisory and in dispute resolution areas, assisting and representing local and foreign clients before the judiciary and the arbitral courts from Romania and abroad (ICC Paris).
She has a very good reputation as a pleading lawyer, assisting and representing clients in product liability cases, in litigations in connection with restitution of real estate properties and Land Book related matters, in administrative challenges, in local and international arbitral cases, or in M&A projects.
Laura Elena Mihalache assisted and represented clients in competition law cases related to administrative proceedings (investigations carried out by the Competition Council) and to judicial procedures in connection with the annulment/mitigation of the fines applied by the Competition Council.