/ Lawyers / Partners
Irina Andreea MICU
- Co-author of the STOICA & Asociații analysis in the international guide to comparative law Lexology - Getting the Deal Through, Investment Treaty Arbitration, 2022 edition.
- 2007 – present: lawyer, STOICA & Asociații.
- Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, 2007;
- French-Romanian Law College for European Studies– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University (Romania) / Université Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (France), 2006;
- Master studies in Business Law, French-Romanian Law College for European Studies– Faculty of Law, Bucharest University (Romania) / Université Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (France), 2008.
- English, French and Spanish.
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 2008.
Irina Andreea Micu assisted and represented Romanian and foreign clients in civil law litigations, IP dispute resolution cases especially in connection with trademarks, patents, intellectual property and other related rights.
Irina Andreea was active in competition law cases, assisting clients in the investigations carried out by the Competition Council in various industries with regard to alleged beaches of competition law rules (e.g. cartels, abuse of dominant position, economic concentrations etc.) and rendered legal assistance in various projects that generated competition law issues.
Irina Andreea assisted and represented clients before the local and international arbitration courts (ICC Paris).